Where to Find Me In 2018!
I am so blessed to say that 2017 has been the best year of my career. Here is where I can be found in 2018!
- Applied Instructional Design, online graduate course at The Ohio State University. This is the 2nd level of instructional design courses offered in OSU’s College of Education and Human Ecology. I am serving as a practitioner mentor, meaning that I provide students feedback and help guide them in the instructional design process. Students also have the option to work with real clients on real instructional design projects. I am absolutely thrilled and honored to be a part of this. The course’s professor is Dr Ana-Paula Correia
- I’m also enrolled in two courses: Scholarly Perspectives in Learning Technologies & Learning Technologies Diffusion, Innovation, and Change. These are my first two brick and mortar classes since 2014. It will take some getting used to physically going to class and let’s face it, Jan-March in Columbus can be a brutal time to be outside.
- Learning Dev Camp Salt Lake City, Utah June 11-14, 2018. I’ll be presenting and tweeting up a storm 🙂
- EdMedia Amsterdam, Netherlands June 25-29, 2018. Hoping to present and of course being a typical tourist.
- ATD Chapter Leader Conference October 11-13, 2018. Arlington, VA
- AECT 2018 Association for Education Communications and Technology. Kansas City, MO. October 23-27, 2018